Black Diamond Momentum-AL Reviews

Black Diamond Momentum-AL - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Black Diamond Momentum-AL

Black Diamond Momentum-AL

“The most comfortable harness I've ever used. That's...”

Written on: 16/01/2011

The most comfortable harness I've ever used. That's not to say that you can hang off it for hours and not realise you're wearing it, but it's certainly better than many of the Petzl harnesses I've used. It's fairly priced (I paid more than the internet prices, but if you don't use your local climbing shop you'll lose it!) and is of an excellent quality. The fit is that good that you barely feel it as you climb, never mind it 'getting in the way'. Plenty of gear loops for the average climber… Read Full Review

“The Black Diamond Momentum AL Harness is a really good...”

Written on: 21/12/2008 by indecisive (91 reviews written)

The Black Diamond Momentum AL Harness is a really good harness. Ive had it a few weeks and in that time I have found it comfortable and I know I can fully trust this piece of rock climbing equipment.

Its easier that other harnesses I have used and much easier to put on and tighten up. Doubling back the straps is no problem.
Theres lots of cushioning around the top strap and the legs so you feel properly supported and it doesnt hurt when your caught after a fall.

There's plenty of hooks to hang… Read Full Review

“I recently bought my Black Diamond Momentum Al form...”

Written on: 05/06/2006 by blamonge23 (23 reviews written)

I recently bought my Black Diamond Momentum Al form mountain shack in Worcester. The guys there where incredibly helpful allowing me to try on and swing off all their harnesses. Yet the only one which stood out was indeed Black Diamonds most popular harness the Momentum AL. The price was also very welcome at £45 and I'd say it was well worth the money!… Read Full Review