Vauxhall Zafira 2.0 DTI Design Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Vauxhall Zafira 2.0 DTI Design - Ask a question now

“2002 Zafira Club 2.0 DTi”

Written on: 07/11/2012

Firstly I should say that I got mine as the result of doing a direct swap for my 2003 Mazda 2 1.4 TS2. His wife needed a smaller car and I needed a Diesel car with a higher towing capacity so we did the deal. So far I am very happy with my swap and I have no problems to report whatsover. Pros: 1) It has a chain drive camshaft which as a mechanic is a massive plus in my book. Now I no longer have that constant nagging fear of the cambelt snapping unpredictably and completely destroying the… Read Full Review

“I had a Vauxhall Zafira 2.0 DTI Design and would still...”

Written on: 12/08/2006 by dinky daisy (1 review written)

I had a Vauxhall Zafira 2.0 DTI Design and would still have it, but unfortunately got wrote off in an accident this year. It had very versatile seating, good that the 3rd row stows away in floor. Not very comfortable seating and handling not so good on bends with tyres that came on it but handling greatly improved with 4 new Michelin tyres, and they last a long time… Read Full Review

“We brought the Vauxhall Zafira shortly after the birth...”

Written on: 05/06/2006 by ceefor (1 review written)

We brought the Vauxhall Zafira shortly after the birth of our second child and it has proved itself to be a solid performer and extremely practical. No problems carrying enough paraphernalia for a family of 4 for a fortnights self catering without the need for a roof top box.
The flex seating is a doddle when grandparents/friends visit meaning you only need to take out one car for the day instead of two.
The load space with the rear sets of seats folded flat is enormous - and because it's tall… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib