Citroen C8 2.0HDi 16V 110hp SX Auto Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Citroen C8 2.0HDi 16V 110hp SX Auto - Ask a question now

“Bought this last june as we needed a large family car...”

Written on: 19/05/2010

Bought this last june as we needed a large family car for all our camping gear and possibility of buying a caravan. As soon as we got it home there were probs with loads of little things from breaks squeaking to gears not going into park position. It has broken down twice and we had to be rescued by AA and the final straw the differential went leaving us with a £2800 bill for a new gear box. Its sluggish, unreliable and we have no confidence with it. Bought for £4000 have spent £3500 in… Read Full Review

“I've have had it for almost 5 months and close to half...”

Written on: 28/08/2007 by martinwagner (1 review written)

I've have had it for almost 5 months and close to half the time it has been in the garage being "fixed". As soon as I get it back the same problem "ANTIPOLLUTION FAULT" shows in the display. I regret the day i bought my Citro n and doubt seriously that I'll ever buy one again. I've had two Picassos as well and the list of faults can't even fit here. No more Citro n!… Read Full Review

“I purchased a used 2.0HDi auto SX in August 2004. The...”

Written on: 14/11/2006 by Liston Alexander (1 review written)

I purchased a used 2.0HDi auto SX in August 2004. The car performed well up to March 2006, when I experienced a noticeable deterioration in the driving experience. The car jerks rapidly whilst accelerating through 2nd gear, and the engine gets rather loud - generally very sluggish.

After 13 separate visits to Citroen and lots of time off work, they cannot identify the cause through diagnostics, and my next action is to take a sledge hammer and smash the thing to pieces. I'm at my wits end, and… Read Full Review

Kah's Response to Liston Alexander's Review

Written on: 23/11/2006

I have a 2.2hdi exclusive 2003 model. I totally agree with you, and I feel like putting it over a cliff. Citroen have definitely lost my custom, and customer relations at Citroen UK don't want to know. Considering I paid 26k for it, it's been in the garage more times than not. The last two jobs were in excess of £350.

“This Citroen C8 2.0HDi causes you to dread driving...”

Written on: 26/06/2006 by lest (1 review written)

This Citroen C8 2.0HDi causes you to dread driving long distances as it's not reliable and you never know what message will flash up next. The antipollution fault was rectified twice but still happens I now ignore this after a few days it goes away… Read Full Review