Epson Stylus C48 Reviews

• Print Quality

• Ease of Set Up

Epson Stylus C48 - Ask a question now

Epson Stylus C48

“I own an Epson Stylus C48 printer and I am not...”

Written on: 25/09/2009 by richardviled (20 reviews written)

I own an Epson Stylus C48 printer and I am not satisfied with its performance. I happen to have another printer (HP) and compared the print performance (the difference is huge).
C48's print is not of high quality, quite noisy and slower than my HP printer. The only thing good here is the ease of its use and the ink is cheaper.

If you have other options, find something else… Read Full Review

Epson Stylus C48

“ The Epson Stylus C48 is straightforward to use ”

Written on: 12/06/2009

The Epson Stylus C48 is straightforward to use
cheap ink good little printers.
can't complain. never let me down, ink cartridges are cheap and its simple to use… Read Full Review