Honda Element LX 2WD 2.4 Reviews

Honda Element LX 2WD 2.4 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Honda Element LX 2WD 2.4

Honda Element LX 2WD 2.4
Honda Element LX 2WD 2.4

“I absoultly love this Honda Element LX 2WD 2.4. I can...”

Written on: 22/02/2009

I absoultly love this Honda Element LX 2WD 2.4. I can easily fit everything in, and works out perfect for me. I highly reccoment this car. Good space, elevated seats, floors. Drives a bit "rough"-not exceptionally smooth driving/riding but still smooth driving compared to most cars… Read Full Review

“I think if most people drove a Honda Element for a...”

Written on: 01/02/2009 by noswah (1 review written)

I think if most people drove a Honda Element for a week they wouldn't want to return it. Has more headroom than my Suburban. It has great looks and is easy to load and unload when shopping etc. Drives good and seems to hold it's value pretty well… Read Full Review