Christian Dior Kiss Reviews

Christian Dior Kiss - Ask a question now

Christian Dior Kiss

“I love the type of shine, not too matte or wet. It...”

Written on: 23/06/2008

I love the type of shine, not too matte or wet. It also smells wonderful. Overall, this is my favorite lip gloss, and worth its 21 dollars. Bad point, just as sticky as any other lip gloss… Read Full Review

Christian Dior Kiss

“I wouldn't normally spend £14 on a lipgloss, but I'm...”

Written on: 28/06/2006 by Kelly1026 (153 reviews written)

I wouldn't normally spend £14 on a lipgloss, but I'm so glad I bought the Christian Dior Kiss lipgloss!

It is definitely one of the best lipglosses/colors that I have EVER tried, and it is probably the best, a close second would be the limited edition Lancome Juicy Tube Cherie that I adore!

Anyway, it has sleek packaging, that has tons of products inside. I bought the shade Sorbet Meringue, which is a sparkly white color. It is so flattering on its own, and also on top of a lippie. It tastes… Read Full Review