Minolta Dynax 40 Reviews

• Photograph Quality

Minolta Dynax 40 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Minolta Dynax 40

Minolta Dynax 40

“Easy to use - ask my daughter!”

Written on: 05/02/2012 by golfranger (3 reviews written)

I have been encouraging my daughters to take an interest in photography since they were very young. We decide to go on 'safari' around our local nature reserve on day and use cameras to shoot whatever flora and fauna we could find. My youngest took an old digital point and shoot, I took a Minolta Dynak 7 and I gave my eldest a Minolta Dynax 40 set on Program mode. Off we went and shot whatever caught our eye. On our return, I removed the film from the two Minoltas and developed them. What we… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to golfranger's Review

Written on: 05/06/2012

Review by Kyle Vargason for Rating: Item arrived with all siipefced parts and in working order (including the drill bit)Installation is a little time consuming, so don't take this on if it's your first try at car audio / video. Unfortunately there were no instructions, and wires on the harness from the camera were unlabeled but luckily they were easy to figure out.The video out line is easy to spot as its the industry standard yellow RCA cable (17 extension included)The positive voltage that powers the camera is the wire that has the fuse in it (this line connects to the white back-up light in your tail lights and powers the camera)The remaining line is the ground and can be attached to almost any bare metal on vehicle, I usually choose a screw somewhere close.The cables included are long, but you may need to an extension for the power wire (to tell the receiver when to turn on the rear view monitor). I chose to extend the wire from the tail light so the video camera and the receiver got the same signal.The top of the camera is not noted, so you'll have to adjust it after installation.The camera automatically adjusts between regular and IR mode and the LED's around the lens will not light up. You'll know when it's in IR mode as the picture will change from color to B W.The field of view is a little constricted compared to many cameras, but its enough for me (I can't see the corners of the vehicle, but can see behind me).

Minolta Dynax 40

“Not had the Minolta Dynax 40 long enough to thoroughly...”

Written on: 05/02/2007 by WEPRE6055 (1 review written)

Not had the Minolta Dynax 40 long enough to thoroughly assess it but has some good features for manual control as well as bracketing… Read Full Review