Web Gains www.webgains.com Reviews

Media Gallery for Web Gains www.webgains.com

Web Gains www.webgains.com

“Terrible service”

Written on: 04/10/2013

After a year of using this service, we are NOT renewing. Terrible service. They claim they will set you up with an account manager, relevant to the merchant's sector of business but they didn't. Our rep provided little to no sales guidance. I've spent the past 3 days trying to get a response from the company but with no luck. And for this we are paying $150/month, plus commissions & overrides. And we paid $495 set up fee. I DO NOT RECOMMEND Wegains. Shoddy service to Merchants… Read Full Review

Rammo's Comment

Written on: 11/11/2013

Yeah - They are absolutely terrible. They ignore you, plead ignorance, automatically approve affiliates that you've rejected due to scams. Absolutely the worst.

“Fast Payouts, Friendly Support ”

Written on: 24/03/2013 by richardhooper (1 review written)

Webgains are a great Uk affiliate network with lot's of campaigns, meaning you can make good commissions, payouts are fast and support is super'b. … Read Full Review

“Our experience of webgains as a merchant”

Written on: 24/12/2011 by Businessreviewer (4 reviews written)

Webgains - A merchants experience Please note, this experience review is from the perspective of a merchant. We have no experience of Webgains from the perspective of an affiliate. If you are an affiliate and thinking of joining their network then please disregard the contents of this post. We are a niche e commerce merchant who has been in business selling online since 2005. A couple of years ago we were contacted by the sales person for Webgains, an affiliate network who seemed keen to… Read Full Review

Onlinebeautyretailer's Response to Businessreviewer's Review

Written on: 23/02/2012

I have been contacted recently from someone at Webgains and I'm very close to signing on the dotted line. Your review has been very helpful & I will certainly be rethinking my decision. Could you give details about the rival company whom you are now dealing with? They seem a much more attractive option!

Marcanj's Response to Businessreviewer's Review

Written on: 25/10/2013

Hi, would tell who this rival is. I am in touch with Webgains but i am really hesitating now...
Marco
marcanj@gmail.com

Sammycc's Response to Businessreviewer's Review

Written on: 02/12/2012

Many thanks for your detailed review i also was about to sign on thr dotted line.. can i kindly ask the name of the competitor you mentioned?

“Not a good experience with this affiliate network”

Written on: 23/12/2011 by Businessreviewer (4 reviews written)

Billtlee's Response to Businessreviewer's Review

Written on: 15/08/2013

Thanks for the review. I am also looking at webgains. So, which network are you most satisfied with?

“We have been active in the affiliate space for over 15...”

Written on: 17/02/2011

We have been active in the affiliate space for over 15 years now, operating through all networks - TD, CJ, Zanox, Affili.net and now Webgains.

I had not heard of Webgains until recently but on setting up was immediately impressed with their easy-to-use interface and pro-active staff.

It's refreshing to see new innovative networks such as webgains appearing online.

Highly recommended.

“"Webgains assistance in promoting us within the...”

Written on: 03/02/2011

"Webgains assistance in promoting us within the crowded office stationary marketplace has proved invaluable. For a minimal outlay in terms of marketing costs they have provided us with over 10% of our total revenue - I would not hesitate to recommend them"

Martin Fairall, Marketing manager,

“I've worked with Webgains for a while with a number of...”

Written on: 01/02/2011 by tommuller (1 review written)

I've worked with Webgains for a while with a number of programmes
ranging from companies selling contact lenses through to large travel brands and have always found Webgains to be very proactive.

As with anything, an affiliate programme needs to have work put into it in order to see results but i have always found that their account managers are there to support you with your needs and help come up with ideas.

Over all I would definitely recommend them to anyone and only give them 4 out of 5… Read Full Review

“We use Web gains affiliate Network to promote our...”

Written on: 01/02/2011

We use Web gains affiliate Network to promote our online store. We have got some great results. We looked at all the other affiliate companies and found Web gains to be far the best. They are proactive and respond to any queries we have quickly.

By using Web gains we have been able to work with a wide variety of websites that would of been far too time consuming for the resources we have. Couldn't recommend them enough… Read Full Review

“I am unsure if this counts for all affiliates, however...”

Written on: 10/08/2009

I am unsure if this counts for all affiliates, however from my experience with webgains I would assume that affiliates and affiliate marketing does not work.

In summary after a few months I saw customers and sales I would have got anyway now come via an affiliate, thus meaning I was now paying commission and a monthly subscription for sales I had anyway. The affiliates are now taking the credit for any of my natural sales. I proved this theory by paying a company to undertake some research… Read Full Review

Scritty's Comment

Written on: 19/09/2011

The vast majority of internet shops make zero - not a\"mythical\" zero..or an \"almost\" zero...or a \"so small it might as well be zero\" zero - but a flat - total and scientific zero. zilch, nada not one copper coin...ever.

Affiliate schemes work for these people, in your market, with your sound self SEO and unbeatable product, service and price you don't need this. Begs the question \"Why did you sign up for it then\"?

That aside, almost every fortune 500 company has an affiliate scheme. Before the internet was invented most had 3rd party sales people in every media you can think of..radio, TV, the printed press, junk-mail production and delivery services. You name. Affiliates in the media have been around since marketing began.

If - in general - the system didn't work - it would have gone the day of the dodo a long time ago.
I produce add on's and ebooks for games and other software and sell through my own sites and through affiliate networks schemes (one most have heard of) my affiliates are responsible for sending me about 75% of all the traffic I get, they get 50% per sale ($25 per $50 sale).

On my own I would make about $5,000 per month with my leading product, because of my affiliates I make $12,500 which allows me to employ 2 part time staff and earn a nice income.

If it wasn't for affiliate schemes I would not run my business at all. With them I have the cash and the time to develop more products.

While some businesses may not need a network of sales affiliates, I can guarantee you most benefit from it and many would not be here without them