CodeComments www.codecomments.com Reviews

Media Gallery for CodeComments www.codecomments.com

CodeComments www.codecomments.com

“Pleasant shopping experience”

Written on: 12/10/2012

On 12th October visited store No.0467 and visited 3 departments. Firstly bought photo frames and the assistant was most helpful and they were wrapped well to avoid transit damage. Secondly had elevenses in Cafe and again staff were most helpful and courteous.Disappointed with the quality of danish pastry -felt it was left over from yesterday. Lastly bought greeting cards and again staff pleasant and very helpful. … Read Full Review

“First Class Staff”

Written on: 06/04/2012

Sunday 25th March.I had payed a visit to store No.1564 Menswear dept. Excellent service from 3 members assitance measurement Help me out with casual outfitters and clothes that I purchased I ended up as happy customer. These assitance advice me and best offers must have been in the department more than an hour without they help I perhaps would have never made my mind up. Right up to closing time,Working as team,I much had no expierence on shopping. Thank you to those male staff, My… Read Full Review