Capital Recruitment Network Ltd Reviews

Media Gallery for Capital Recruitment Network Ltd

Capital Recruitment Network Ltd

“Total Rubbish”

Written on: 17/10/2012

I registered with Capita recruiting over 12 months ago and phoned and e.mailed several times, but received little response. A few months ago I contacted them again re. vacancies and was told that the key worker that I had been allocated had left and was given another. They said they had my file and details and my crb was still live. Two weeks later I received a phone call asking if I could do another re-assessment and pay £52 for a new crb, as well as provide all my details again as they had… Read Full Review

“I needed some temp sales staff to aid my business...”

Written on: 08/02/2011 by alexcast (1 review written)

I needed some temp sales staff to aid my business startup. The agency were able to start sending over appropriate candidates in a matter of days, doing most of the work in pre-interviews. It made my work load a lot easier, letting me get on with other tasks. I would definitely use them again… Read Full Review

“ I had a call from the Manchester office about work. I...”

Written on: 01/12/2009

I had a call from the Manchester office about work. I went to Manchester enroled and have not heard anything since. I have e-mailed them and telephoned 3 times and have not had a reply. How rude.
I do not want to be anonymous with this review… Read Full Review