Blue Arrow Reviews

Blue Arrow - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Blue Arrow

Blue Arrow

“Avoid like the plauge”

Written on: 29/05/2016 by EllieCarey468 (1 review written)

This is the first agency I have used and the last.seen a job advertised and applied for it.the next day blue arrow on the phone could I go for a so called interview straight away.went for it and was told I was just waiting on a start date. 3 months on I'm still waiting emailed at least 12 times and phoned about the same.every time I was told I've just spoken to the company,I've got a meeting with them tomorrow lie after lie.so I wrote to the company myself.well that didn't go down well,was… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/06/2016

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. I appreciate you may not wish for us to pursue the matter but we'd love the chance to look into this further.

Would you mind emailing details of your experience to us for our Customer Service team to investigate.

Stark1977's Comment

Written on: 22/07/2016

Hi,

It seems that you are absolute right on the company... Yesterday I had a phone interview with them about a senior position and well I was shocked with their lack of seriousness . The recruiter said she will send me an email in order to send her a full cv and cover letter, though she never did.. I was actually stupid enough to call her next day to see if something is wrong and got the same answer!!
I think it is better this way as I would not want to have any job offering from them.

“AVOID at all costs”

Written on: 07/04/2016

Just be aware that if you work for this lot & eventually are lucky enough to find a proper job, they will try & get out of paying your accrued holiday pay. I was lucky enough to only have to work for them for 3 weeks but when i asked for my accrued holiday pay, they used every excuse not to pay it. They tried to make out that you had to have done 3 months work to be entitled to any holiday pay. This is utter rubbish as you accrue statutory holiday pay from the very first shift you work. I had… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/04/2016

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I appreciate you may not wish for us to pursue the matter but we'd love the chance to look into this further.

Written on: 13/04/2016

“They are shocking ”

Written on: 03/04/2016 by Pollock243 (1 review written)

Hi worked for them over Xmas period last year it took them month get on the rota and communication was shocking when let u go do not let u know and they kept people did not want to work marks not getting what they paying for and would better do it them self's… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/04/2016

“Awful, incompetent agency”

Written on: 12/03/2016 by 271RussoItalian (1 review written)

Having worked for the same company for 20 years I found myself redundant, it was a shock to my system as I had always been a loyal and hard worker. I went to the Luton agency for help to find a job. Whilst waiting for my appointment, the two women were bitching about a candidate saying that people don't get they actually have to work for their money. They were really horrible about unemployed people, I was shocked they were saying this stuff out loud. They also looked at me like I was beneath… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/04/2016

I’m sorry to hear you feel this way. I appreciate you may not wish for us to pursue the matter but we’d love the chance to look in to this further.

Would you mind if we used this comment to trigger a complaint with our Customer Service team on your behalf?

Porchia's Comment

Written on: 15/04/2016

Can't u think of anything else to say?
All the replies are the same. Are you a robot? It shows that you don't care as you are not answering each one accordingly with their query/concerns.

Written on: 15/04/2016

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our comments.

We do care about each individual’s concerns or issues, and we would like to take the time to look further into each individual situation and then offer a personal response or resolution.

If you would like for us to look into your situation, please email us.

“Terrible staff unqualified in Romford ”

Written on: 22/02/2016 by Rosy87 (1 review written)

The wrost agency ever. My boyfriend went to this agency more then 1month agò for ask them if have any job for Vodafone ( my boyfriend worked for Vodafone 1 year) They say that in that moment haven't nothing but if they will have something my boyfriend will be the first! Yesterday my boyfriend seen on Blue arrow website an opportunity for work with Vodafone and this morning he went immediately to the agency for say to them that he want to apply. The girl say ti him that this job is gone and my… Read Full Review

Bagroup's Response to Rosy87's Review

Written on: 29/02/2016

Natasha - Blue Arrow

“The worst agency ever I work”

Written on: 29/01/2016 by Big8487 (1 review written)

I will never recommend anybody to work for this agency the people who work In the agency are very rud attitude the worst I ever see.NOT WORK FOR THIS IDIOTS! !!!!!!!!!… Read Full Review

Bagroup's Response to Big8487's Review

Written on: 29/02/2016

Natasha - Blue Arrow

“worst agency ever!!!!!”

Written on: 08/01/2016

I left assessment feeling optimistic about the placement I had been offered. But after attending at yodel Wednesbury was told to wait in canteen by blue arrow rep. After waiting an hour was told I was not required and return tomorrow. Following day same again, was then informed I would not be paid whilst waiting. In 3 months I have been sent home on 18 occasions,unpaid after waiting a hour. When I have worked wages are constantly wrong. Unless you are related to rep or a eastern European I… Read Full Review

Savage93's Comment

Written on: 29/01/2016

I agree wit that. Prob the worst agency ever. They'd book you in for a shift and then you come, they're send u bk home. And plus they've always messes up with people's payment....that really shows how much of a careless they really are tbh, unless ur Eastern European.

“Castle Donngton Distribution Centre”

Written on: 17/12/2015 by Brady326 (1 review written)

Started work at the 'new' M&S distribution centre in Castle Donington 5 weeks ago. The initial recruitment was rushed, forms to be filled out were poorly photocopied, ambiguous and repetitive. Had brief interview with a lady who might as well have been watching TV as listening to me, not one thing I said seemed to register with her. Two ladies sat near me wanted to work only early shifts and evening shifts. They were both told they had to work the rotation roster, and so they both left. Since… Read Full Review

Objector's Comment

Written on: 19/12/2015

Another accurate review!

“Warehouse Operative ”

Written on: 12/12/2015 by McNamarazs49 (1 review written)

Marks and Spencer. Handling a very large workforce for the Xmas period you would expect that there would be teething problems but unfortunately the main issue seems to be around pay and missed payments. I've not experienced any issues in that area but there's plenty who have and you hear complaints daily. However beware the ads. They DO NOT give you 1.5 for overtime. The Blue Arrow staff are a bit thin on the ground too and obviously stretched. As a result, general communication is very… Read Full Review

Hadenough1's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2015

Spot on there!

Hadenough1's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2015

Spot on there!

“no wages”

Written on: 03/12/2015 by Tristenj275 (1 review written)

it is disgusting the way blue arrow do not pay wages on time, people have worked for that wage and have come off unemployment to do temp xmas work. its about time mark and spencer changed t.his agency and got a new one. as it does not look good on marks and spencer… Read Full Review

“Blue Arrow Castle Donnington M+S”

Written on: 11/11/2015 by Jessie324 (1 review written)

totally unprofessional company. After Two months they still cannot achieve paying people correctly. Some people on weekly pay have yet to be paid at all for over a month.They fail to understand workers have rent , council tax , etc to pay. They cannot produce pay slips which separate basic pay from overtime pay so as to confuse employees.The important word here is "confuse". Their attitude appears to be that if they can confuse workers, then they might get away with paying less.I hear that M+S… Read Full Review

Foxysarah71's Comment

Written on: 20/11/2015

They expect you to work every weekend too

“Worst agency ever..”

Written on: 10/11/2015 by upFraser167 (1 review written)

Started working with them 3 months ago. They expect you to work every weekend. You can't make plans. Mess your pay up.. What more can I say… Read Full Review

“Shockin”

Written on: 29/10/2015 by Fanningul192 (1 review written)

worked 51 hours the other week was due payment on friday they still havent sorted it after several phone calls going to be leaving soon if they dont pick it up only on my 4th pay day and never once had a pay thats on time or correct!… Read Full Review

“Completely incompetent and unprofessional”

Written on: 16/10/2015 by Weberam368 (1 review written)

I worked for blue arrow for almost 2 years. They consistently failed to pay me correctly or even at all . When i have contacted them to enquire about my missing wages (in a very pleasant manner under the circumstances ) they have answered me with a rude and stroppy attitude , as if it was my own fault and didnt have a right to ask. This left me leaving me feeling really angry and also worried on several occasions about my mortgage etc being paid. I am a positive person and do not like leaving a… Read Full Review

“Don't ever go here ”

Written on: 15/10/2015 by Higginsp (1 review written)

I went to sign up with them got there didn't ask for name or anything just got told to do a test and if pass then I would move on to the next step but because I have dyslexia I didnt pass and got told by the staff member I should of took someone in with me etc SO DO NOT GO THERE… Read Full Review

“SAME AS ALL THE OTHERS / TIME WASTERS FULL OF LIES”

Written on: 06/10/2015 by MaxwellVelez121 (1 review written)

Had it with these people, sighed up with the usual paper work. applied for a decent sounding job.. which i knew would be to good to be true. They sent my cv of to the company (so they say) last friday. i rang them today to see if they have any feed back and to my suprise nothing.. just getting fobbed off with any exuse. At the end of the day there all the same full of LIES. Had it my way i would close them all down. total waste of time effort and petrol money… Read Full Review

“Warning of this agency!”

Written on: 03/08/2015 by Jadyn209 (1 review written)

This agency have the manners of a rat! There so called advice and guidance is silly. If you are keen on a job and have experience, do not listen to there advise, listen to your self. After listening to this agency worker, even tho deep down, thinking to my self, this seems to much! For a simple interview. I listened to her, which resulted in me not getting the job. She even said on the phone the next day. "You where too prepared, sorry about that, understand you where just listing to me", my… Read Full Review

“Staff at agency too busy to answer queries”

Written on: 08/07/2015 by esWatkins59 (1 review written)

I visited the Ludgate Hill catering and hospitality section in June 2015, London. I found that the staff dealing with recruiting me were too busy when I went in to register, and too busy to return my phone calls. It seems that they don't have enough staff who are willing to help with useful information about work. Also it would have been a two stage process to register. One to fill in the long application form, and then two to come in again and fill in papers before you start working there. Not… Read Full Review

“Don't go to this agency!”

Written on: 14/06/2015 by 440North (1 review written)

After only one bad feedback received I wasn't given more shifts and the staff there made me feeling unwelcome. Disgusting behaviour!… Read Full Review

“More like Broken Arrow!”

Written on: 29/05/2015 by Bragg166 (1 review written)

I was tuped across to Blue Arrow in January. When the company was awarded the contract everybody seemed fairly optimistic about the future with Blue Arrow. I have worked in my current job for around 8 years with another agency. They werent the best company to work for but ultimatley if they messed up with wages, time off or anything else theyd do what they could to ammend the problem. Just under 5 months into my employment with this shower of clowns my wages have been wrong to the tune of… Read Full Review