Bissell 1867 Steam Mop Reviews

Other
Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
Weight: 6.9 lb.

Bissell 1867 Steam Mop

“I just purchased the Bissell 1867 Steam Mop, used it...”

Written on: 08/11/2008

I just purchased the Bissell 1867 Steam Mop, used it one and fell in love with it, it's a great household tool to have around… Read Full Review

Bissell 1867 Steam Mop

“As you know I love my gadgets and my wife is no...”

Written on: 09/10/2007 by Derwent Water (5 reviews written)

As you know I love my gadgets and my wife is no different with her Bissell 1867 Steam Mop. After we had our new kitchen fitted and ceramic tiles put down we got this of Amazon. It really works and makes keeping the floors clean very easy. The only problem is the lead is not as long as it could be, but not a major problem… Read Full Review