Culvers Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Culvers - Ask a question now

“This is the second time that I had a bad meal at dixon...”

Written on: 03/11/2008

This is the second time that I had a bad meal at dixon IL culvers after the first time I didn't go back for a while but my son wanted to try it again so we did. I thought it was not good value for money. What happened, it used to be consistent? Apparently not any more!

The help used to be real friendly maybe even call you by name sometimes. I feel they have lost something in the last year or so, normally it is good food but mc donalds has them beat on consistency and quality in my opinion… Read Full Review

“The personnel and service were wonderful. I only had...”

Written on: 24/06/2008 by vkbarefoot (1 review written)

The personnel and service were wonderful. I only had the burger but it was the best I've ever had. Exceptional. If I had the money I would love to open a Culver's in my small town. It would be a huge hit… Read Full Review