Chefs Choice Two Stage Electric Knife Sharpener Reviews

Chefs Choice Two Stage Electric Knife Sharpener - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Chefs Choice Two Stage Electric Knife Sharpener

☆☆☆☆☆
Chefs Choice Two Stage Electric Knife Sharpener

“I would agree with other comments. I have the 3 stage...”

Written on: 29/06/2009 by bfhertel (1 review written)

I would agree with other comments. I have the 3 stage which just adds a grinder that can ruin a knife. Basically, Chefs Choice Two Stage Electric Knife Sharpener portion just does not sharpen any grade of knife that I have tried… Read Full Review

Chefs Choice Two Stage Electric Knife Sharpener

“I don't think the Chefs Choice Two Stage Electric...”

Written on: 11/10/2008

I don't think the Chefs Choice Two Stage Electric Knife Sharpener is suitable for every day use, it offers only poor quaity sharpening that doesnt last… Read Full Review