Tesco Diet Dandelion & Burdock Reviews

From 1 review

Tesco Diet Dandelion and Burdock - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tesco Diet Dandelion and Burdock

Tesco Diet Dandelion and Burdock

“I'm not a great fan of 'diet' drinks, as most of them...”

Written on: 29/05/2006 by Bertie (27 reviews written)

I'm not a great fan of 'diet' drinks, as most of them seem to taste 'chemically' or 'sacchariny', but I put up with that as I'm watching my weight, and every calorie saved is one in the bank, so to speak.

The last dandelion and burdock I bought quite a few years ago (can't remember the brand) was just so-so, and I virtually forgot about the drink until I espied this Tesco Diet one amid about a thousand other varieties on the shelves.

As I found that Tesco Diet Cola was so pleasant to drink… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to Bertie's Review

Written on: 19/12/2006

I agree, not a massive fan of "diet" products, but this is fab, probably a close second to Cresta lemonade, we love cheap "pop" in our house

Taylor9991's Response to Bertie's Review

Written on: 29/01/2007

I'm quite a fan of Sainsbury's Dandelion and Burdock, but I might venture to Tesco to have a look for this.