Hibba Toys Reviews - www.hibba.co.uk

Hibba Toys - www.hibba.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Fabulous toys online”

Written on: 25/06/2015 by Abrill27 (1 review written)

A website selling an amazing collection of toys. The company is based in Leeds and makes many of its customised toys to order. Made by hand by craftsman using quality materials. I was surprised at the build quality. Prices are also better than the high street. I would buy again from Hibba Toys… Read Full Review

“A bit dear”

Written on: 28/05/2015 by ReeseSheehan255 (1 review written)

Ok, products appear to be uniquie and decent quality but are expensive. You can find cheaper if you research… Read Full Review

“I was referred to Hibba Toys by my brother. They have...”

Written on: 29/05/2006 by janesmith (6 reviews written)

I was referred to Hibba Toys by my brother. They have a unique product called the 'Hibba Personalised Stool'. You can have a fantastic and educational children's toy made based on the letters of your kid's name.

I ordered this from the website, as well as a dolls house, which I noticed was £20 cheaper than a couple of other toy sites. My experience at other e-commerce sites has generally not been good, with lousy shopping carts, an insistency that you provide all kinds of unnecessary data to… Read Full Review