Logitech X-530 Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Logitech X-530 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Logitech X-530

Logitech X-530

“The Logitech X-530 speakers are relatively cheap, good...”

Written on: 21/02/2009 by rabbimole (1 review written)

The Logitech X-530 speakers are relatively cheap, good sound quality, loud!, easy to set up. Wires can be too short if you wish to distribute speakers throughout room A good set of speakers for pc or i use them for my xbox360, good value for money and have had no problems with them within the 2 years I have had them… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Logitech X-530

“I had to configure it to 7:1 on my comp to make ALL...”

Written on: 22/01/2009 by NazTheGreat (1 review written)

I had to configure it to 7:1 on my comp to make ALL the speakers work, even though they are 5:1. I tried it with 5:1 and the front two woud not work. This was not to bad but annoying.
However when it comes to the quality of the wires, they are extremely poor. After just 8 months my centre speaker stopped working properly, I had to move its wire around for the sound to go through.
They also started making crackling noises, even though all the wires were fixed in properly. I have also kept them in… Read Full Review

Logitech X-530

“I bought the Logitech x540 which I guess should be...”

Written on: 20/01/2009 by thaddeuslionheart (1 review written)

I bought the Logitech x540 which I guess should be better than the x530 but I sent them back. There is tons of Bass(too much!) and the satelites sound tinny! there is no in between (mid range) frequencies. Personally I didn't like the sound at all. I read all of these amazing reviews about the sound quality but I really dont agree!… Read Full Review

Logitech X-530

“An absolutely fantastic set of speakers that have...”

Written on: 08/12/2008

An absolutely fantastic set of speakers that have really brought my music collection to life. The sound quality is outstanding, backed up by the excellent bass. For it's low price these speakers are a must have. Well recommend Logitech X-530… Read Full Review

Logitech X-530

“Amazing, easily topples the rest of the systems with...”

Written on: 26/08/2008 by namsu666 (1 review written)

Amazing, easily topples the rest of the systems with it's performance to price ratio and it's quality itself. Excellent for small to medium sized rooms. Excellent deep bass. Overall sound quality is very good and I would well recommend Logitech X-530 for computer speakers… Read Full Review

Logitech X-530

“I just bought a new computer and got these speakers...”

Written on: 03/05/2008 by dillion (1 review written)

I just bought a new computer and got these speakers with it as soon as I heard the sound that it makes i was impressed they even sound better than the speakers of the stereo in my living room so I use my computer for all of my music and movies now therefore well recommend Logitech X-530… Read Full Review

Logitech X-530

“I brought the Logitech X-530 speakers 7 months ago and...”

Written on: 28/05/2006 by Vespa125 (1 review written)

I brought the Logitech X-530 speakers 7 months ago and do not regret it. They look nice, they look a lot more than £40 and come to think of it, they sound more than £40 pounds as well.

When I was deciding whether to get these I thought they didn't look that powerful, but I was 100% wrong I lifted the subwoofer out of the box and it looked a lot more powerful than it does in the pictures (heavy too). I set them up, booted up the pc then I put a film on. I put on a war film and it sounded… Read Full Review

Lonerwolf's Response to Vespa125's Review

Written on: 17/08/2008

I found this review helpful because... It mentioned everything I needed to know. Thank you.