Royal Caribbean, Monarch of the Seas Mexico Cruise Reviews

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Media Gallery for Royal Caribbean, Monarch of the Seas Mexico Cruise

Royal Caribbean, Monarch of the Seas Mexico Cruise

“Papas and Beer was fun .............. People workingh...”

Written on: 17/10/2009

Papas and Beer was fun .............. People workingh were friendly and nice. rooms were cleaned daily ....Drinks were good the club on ship was fun as well lots of people lots of drinks good times............ paid less than 300 for room and spent less than 100 on drinks...Everyone from our group paid less than 300 and no complains… Read Full Review

“Good point, Room service, waitress service. Bad...”

Written on: 16/11/2008 by StumpyRaffles (1 review written)

Good point, Room service, waitress service. Bad points, No variety of food. Lack fresh fruit and vegetables. Lack of capacity at lunch time dining. Staff unaware of opening times. Cabins small, no safe deposit boxes. No usual toiletry extras. Drinks too expensive therefore lack of customers and atmosphere. Staff paid too little, having to rely on gratuities. Would not cruise this line again. Poor value… Read Full Review

“We did the Ensenada cruise onboard Royal Caribbean's...”

Written on: 25/09/2007 by sherryobx (1 review written)

We did the Ensenada cruise onboard Royal Caribbean's 'Monarch of the Seas'. The spa, which is NOT a part of Royal Caribbean, ask you to enter yourself in a raffle to win "free" treatments. It is NOT free - at best you may win a buy one, get one free - when I did this I spent $165 for a 75 minute hot stone massage because I "won" a 50 minute massage and exfoliation treatment if I paid for the hot stone treatment. Long story short, I barely received my 75 minute treatment let alone the additional… Read Full Review

“This was a trip from my DH for my anniversary, to go...”

Written on: 01/01/2007 by jp20 (2 reviews written)

This was a trip from my DH for my anniversary, to go with my mother while he did a surprise gift for me a home. Well, I enjoyed the trip besides the room and the food. The Chocolate buffet I was looking forward to, I wanted a picture and as soon as they opened the door, it was a free for all people were actually running so every pic I have has people in it grabbing the displays. Wish the cruise line handled it better. I was pushed and shoved for stopping to take the pic. Well I have to say our… Read Full Review

“Monarch of the Seas ”

Written on: 28/05/2006 by Katherina T (1 review written)

Monarch of the Seas
5/22/06
Room 2000
San Diego, Catalina, Ensenada

I have just returned from a last minute getaway cruise (stateroom 2000) that was perfect, save for one negative experience.

My husband purchased this 4 day BIRTHDAY getaway for just me and our 2 kids. His new job has no vacation time in 2006.
I did similar cruises on the Serenade, and also Ecstasy a couple years back. This exceeds both by far.

Let me start by saying that my waiter and his assistant from the Philippines… Read Full Review