Coopers Beer Kits Reviews

• Easy of Use

Coopers Beer Kits - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Coopers Beer Kits

Coopers Beer Kits

“I usually drink Cascade Larger ,I tried Coopers one...”

Written on: 28/04/2013

I usually drink Cascade Larger ,I tried Coopers one time it tasted like Horse pee. Kerry Hodge Tasmania Australia… Read Full Review

Andrugee's Comment

Written on: 12/11/2013

cascade ????? that tastes like muck i would think horse pee would be better than tasmanian tigerpee

Coopers Beer Kits

“By it from the thrifty shopper.co.uk and you get it...”

Written on: 25/07/2010

By it from the thrifty shopper.co.uk and you get it with the bke thrown in free and at £11.30 thats a snip,o and while we are at pp free on orders over £25,rather than the usual 45 squid.
Just kegged my first 20 ltrs of inernational english bitter and it taste very promising if you like a hoppy rather than malty brew… Read Full Review

Coopers Beer Kits

“Coopers Australian / Heritage Lager kits. ”

Written on: 27/11/2009

Coopers Australian / Heritage Lager kits.

I am fairly new to home brewing and have tried 4 different lager kits.
They have all been ok, drinkable and friends have liked them. However, the one which really stands out is the Heritage Lager, brewed with light malt- A really good pint, even the in laws liked it , which means it must be pretty darn good! I cannot fault the Coopers kits so honestly have nothing negative to say about them, shame about the distance they travel to get here tho!!!… Read Full Review

Coopers Beer Kits

“Coopers Stout is an excellent beer, I always put this...”

Written on: 01/11/2009

Coopers Stout is an excellent beer, I always put this beer on draught and it keeps an excellent head.
This beer is well worth every penny you spend on it, let the beer mature for over a month and then you've got a great quality beer.

GWB - Wirral UK… Read Full Review

Coopers Beer Kits

“I've been using Cooper's beer kits and equipment for...”

Written on: 26/07/2009

I've been using Cooper's beer kits and equipment for well over 10 years. And can remember my Dad brewing beer in our bath tub when I was just 5 years old (long long time ago)...So I know a bit about how home brew can taste I've tried other Australian makers such as Brigalow etc but Cooper's has perfected the most easy and economical way of brewing great tasting beer… Read Full Review

Coopers Beer Kits

“Coopers Beer Kit is a great product! So far I've made...”

Written on: 18/12/2008

Coopers Beer Kit is a great product! So far I've made 6 batches of perfect beer. Cooper's is a real brewery in Australia and it shows. You can buy more Cooper beer accessories and packages online… Read Full Review

Coopers Beer Kits

“THIS KIT IS AMAZING!!!! I WAS SO SKEPTICAL SEEING AS...”

Written on: 03/12/2007 by bubbawu (1 review written)

THIS KIT IS AMAZING!!!! I WAS SO SKEPTICAL SEEING AS HOW IT WAS ONLY 89 DOLLARS FOR THE ENTIRE KIT, INCLUDING EVERYTHING TO MAKE FIRST BATCH, SIX GALLONS OF BEER! IT TOOK ONLY FIVE DAYS FOR GRAVITY TO REACH ACCEPTABLE BOTTLING POINT AND ONLY SIX DAYS IN BOTTLES UNTIL IT TASTED AMAZING! THIS IS NOT LIKE TRADITIONAL LAGERS EITHER, I AM A "CERVEZA" DRINKER MYSELF WITH THE LEMONS AND ALL AND WAS WORRIED A "BUD" KNOCKOFF, AND THE ENSUING HEADACHE AFTERWARDS. NOT WITH THIS ONE BUDDY! HOW EASY CAN IT… Read Full Review

Coopers Beer Kits

“Making up Coopers Beer Kits with 1kg of sugar produces...”

Written on: 08/07/2006 by DaaB (2 reviews written)

Making up Coopers Beer Kits with 1kg of sugar produces an acceptable beer, but when made up with 1kg of spray malt they produce great tasting beers.

So far I've tried the standard Coopers Lager, Coopers Brewmaster IPA and Coopers Brewmaster Pilsner, and over time I'll probably work my way through the whole range.

I'd recommend these (when made with spray malt) over many of the 3kg kits available.

The Coopers range has something for every beer drinkers pallet, from Mexican Lager to an 'Old… Read Full Review