Tesco Clothing Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Tesco Clothing - Ask a question now

“School Uniform”

Written on: 30/08/2014 by Mrst2012 (1 review written)

I have used Tesco for a couple of years now after them being recommended by a friend. I started off buying the shirts for my son & he gets two years out of them! They still look as good as new as well. I've also bought school shoes which for the price of them last ages and the trousers too. Always struggled getting trousers to fit him but tesco ones are perfect! I would not hesitate to buy from tesco again. The prices are competitive and means that you can keep your children looking fresh and… Read Full Review

“Mens Cotton Pyjamas”

Written on: 15/03/2013

Brilliant. I am 6'3" and they fit me okay. Nice material and pattern. Just the job… Read Full Review

“I think that the the clothes at tesco are good...”

Written on: 10/12/2007

I think that the the clothes at tesco are good quality, worth the money and are worth the money… Read Full Review

“In general the store is good! I live on an island, and...”

Written on: 03/10/2007 by letzay (1 review written)

In general the store is good! I live on an island, and Tesco is really the main supermarket on the island, although it is still 13 miles away, but both my sister and sister-in-law will travel off the island to use other supermarkets instead of Tesco, as do some of my friends. I can't understand why they go elsewhere, as the food is good and very reasonably priced, as are the non-food items… Read Full Review

“For convenience, quality and price, not many come up...”

Written on: 21/11/2006 by Helen of Troy (188 reviews written)

For convenience, quality and price, not many come up to Tesco's! I always have a look around when doing my grocery shopping, and usually I can't resist buying something! The range of clothing and accessories is very good. Not quite as much choice as most High Street shops, but enough that you can have a good selection. Plus, they change the range regularly, so there's always something new to view! In fact, it is well worth taking a look at the reduction rail for some fantastic bargains!

Here… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 21/11/2006

I second all that, Helen. I suspect that before too long, that all Tesco superstores will have a maternity unit at one end, an undertakers at the other and a holiday/school complex in the middle.
<br/>
<br/>That will surely ease the traffic congestion!

Bunnie's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 06/02/2007

Yes the quality of Tesco clothing has gone down, even in the past couple of years. It used to be really hard wearing, but now it is flimsy with little or no side seams, just overlocked, which personally, I think looks dreadful, especially around hems and the bottom of garments, but I suppose they would argue and say it saves material, but for the price you pay I expect proper hems and waistbands etc. I looked around the clothing section on Saturday and some of the stuff looked like it had come from charity shops (or should have been there)! Buck up your ideas Tesco; let's have style and quality back instead of going for quantity.

Written on: 05/02/2007

That all depends on what you buy and what you want to spend. The Value range is cheap. Some quite OK for the price, some not so good. The Cherokee range is pretty good, and it washes and wears well. The Florence and Fred range is the best quality Tesco do; more expensive and very good quality.
<br/>For a supermarket, Tesco do their best to cater for most, but can't always please everyone. The range of clothing varies from week to week also, so if you go in one week and can't find anything you like, chances are there may be something there the following week that really takes your fancy. I find the Florence and Fred underwear is excellent. Very pretty, very sexy and fits very well. The children's clothing is always excellent value, and I can vouch for the fact it wears very well. The styles are trendy too. As for menswear, my husband usually goes to Moss Bros or Next, but from time to time there is something there, even for a very fussy bloke like him!

252776_Anonymous101's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 04/02/2007

I agree. Tesco is everywhere, and it is very cheap, but the overall quality is poor!

Written on: 10/01/2007

Hi jp20, I come from Exeter, Devon, UK, which is where our local Tesco is situated, we call Devon the Westcountry, although it is actually South West England.
<br/>Tesco is a massive name in most everything over here now from groceries to clothing to insurance to finance. If you want it, usually Tesco sell it! I am not sure if Tesco is on sale elsewhere in the world, if it isn&#039;t, the way they are going, it&#039;s probably only a matter of time!

Jp20's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 10/01/2007

Loved your review and you said Tesco Clothing was out in the Mid-West, but it would be nice if you included the state. I&#039;ve never heard of Tesco Clothing, but you did catch my interest, due to the fact I love to shop.

Bunnie's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 02/01/2007

Tesco have been doing clothes since the 1980's, and they stand the test of time. My husband still wears two shirts that I bought in December 1986, and they are still fashionable. I have two suits purchased from Tesco, which I refused to clear out, and how glad am I? They're now back in fashion!

Magnetic's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 22/11/2006

They certainly have some great things at Tesco at the moment.

Written on: 21/11/2006

Ha Ha! Give it time Bertie, give it time!

“I am loving the clothing range at Tesco. The range is...”

Written on: 12/11/2006 by VDarragh (4 reviews written)

I am loving the clothing range at Tesco. The range is very good value for money, and also good quality. Tesco have quite a big range in their stores now. Fantastic for work clothes, lovely dresses, jumpers and suits and good range of footwear. I have been finding places like Topshop and River Island etc are getting far too expensive for clothes for work, jeans and general casual wear. At least when you go in Tesco's, you get to kill two birds with one stone - food and clothes shopping, great… Read Full Review

259179_45Lovers's Response to VDarragh's Review

Written on: 13/11/2006

I agree what you say about Topshop being too expensive, and I too clothes shop in a supermarket, yet it is Asda. I love their clothes, and the prices even more.
<br/>When I go into Tesco though, they never have a big range, and although I have managed to get a few things for my kids, I have never managed for myself. Does every store have a small range, or do you think I should find another Tesco?