Benefit Reviews

• Layout of shop

Benefit - Ask a question now

“Watts Up Highlighter”

Written on: 23/11/2012

This highlighter is incredible and gives a great glow. It is so easy to apply and has a sponge on the other end to help with blending. I considered High Beam and Sun Beam but it was the fact that you could apply it directly that sold it for me (it is like a touch up stick). I find it great for a night out, possibly a bit too much for a day time look. It is quite expensive but I was looking to splash out on a really good highlighter and I definitely feel like I made the right choice!… Read Full Review

“Ooh La Lift is a great product that I can't be...”

Written on: 12/01/2009

Ooh La Lift is a great product that I can't be without, I find it great as a perk me up for tired eyes as its does give the cooling sensation. It doesn't hide dark circles but it improves the look slightly, if you want to cover circles you will need a concealer.

Speed Brow is a nice product, as little pricey for the bottle size, but it does what it says on the tin, it doesn't tint my dark brows but does keep the strays in place for the working day… Read Full Review