Anolon Professional Fondue Set Reviews

Anolon Professional Fondue Set - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Anolon Professional Fondue Set

Anolon Professional Fondue Set

“great for dinner parties”

Written on: 14/02/2013 by philgarner (2 reviews written)

Great quality fondue set. Would definitely recommend. Bit of a pain to clean but it's great for entertaining. Both sweet and savoury. Well built, and I'm sure it'll last for many years to come… Read Full Review

“I got this set over 5 years ago. I love it still!...”

Written on: 10/11/2009

I got this set over 5 years ago. I love it still! Excellent quality and durability. Highly recommend it. I use it for cheese fondues, shrimp scampy fondues, chocolate, etc… Read Full Review