Laguna Beach Resort Hotel Reviews

Laguna Beach Resort Hotel - Ask a question now

“My partner and I spent a week at Laguna from 10-18...”

Written on: 11/03/2008 by MelissaClark30 (1 review written)

My partner and I spent a week at Laguna from 10-18 February 2008, we booked through Kuoni.
We discovered that the island is due for a refurbishment this May-Dec when we looked on Kuoni's website.
The transfer was 25 minutes by speedboat from Male.
On arrival at the island, we were greeted with a non-alcoholic cocktail and cool towels, the check-in was easy and our bags were delivered to our room.
We had room 130, a deluxe bungalow. The room was fine and was as shown on Kuoni's website… Read Full Review

“Overall enjoyable, relaxing holiday.”

Written on: 05/08/2007 by nerak (1 review written)

Overall enjoyable, relaxing holiday… Read Full Review

“This resort is marketed as 5 star but I would say it...”

Written on: 04/06/2007 by Maldives in London (1 review written)

This resort is marketed as 5 star but I would say it is 4 star, as it has the general facilities to be a 5 star but not the luxury. It is Insect Island not Laguna Island. If you hate insects, do not get a beach bungalow or come to this island.
If you want to snorkel, this island is OK but I have seen 100,000 times better resorts in the Maldives.
Island is a bit bland.
I wouldn't come to this island again. Go to Hakuraa in the Virgin Islands, that is a nice island!… Read Full Review

“When my wife and I decided to have our honeymoon in...”

Written on: 25/05/2006 by kh1975 (3 reviews written)

When my wife and I decided to have our honeymoon in the Maldives, we were both very excited, and having friends that have boasted so much about the beautiful islands we were pleased with our choice. When we arrived at the Laguna Beach Resort we were greeted with a complementary cocktail as we waited for our baggage to arrive off the speedboat, which had brought us from the airport at the capital Male. The location looked exactly as it does in the pictures; white sands, turquoise sea, tropical… Read Full Review

Kristain77's Response to kh1975's Review

Written on: 12/05/2010

Laguna Beach Resort Hotel Maldives is a great and beutiful place. Its a great destination for family vacation. Thousands of tourist are visits every year.
<br/>Lots of fun there for kids. Young generation also attract there.
<br/>http://www.beachresorts360.net/seychelles-beach-resort-and-activities.html