Heinz Cream Of Tomato Soup Reviews

Heinz Cream Of Tomato Soup - Ask a question now

Heinz Cream Of Tomato Soup

“Every time I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or...”

Written on: 28/09/2009

Every time I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or flu, I make sure I eat a can (or half a can if I'mnot up to eating a whole one) of this lovely comforting soup with some crunchy buttered toast. There's no such thing as a cure to a cold, but I find that this always makes me feel that little bit better.
I used to think it was a bit bland so would add a little bit more salt and sugar but now heinz have dramatically improved the consistency and amount of tomatoes they put in this soup and now… Read Full Review

Heinz Cream Of Tomato Soup

“When you are feeling poorly, this is what you should...”

Written on: 19/11/2008

When you are feeling poorly, this is what you should eat to make you feel better. All round feel good food… Read Full Review

Heinz Cream Of Tomato Soup

“Well done to Heinz, one of the few manufacturers who...”

Written on: 23/09/2008 by johnl2008 (1 review written)

Well done to Heinz, one of the few manufacturers who has bothered to follow government guidelines on salt and sugar, and dramatically increased the meat or veg product content in its famed soups. A responsible manufacturer of quality products, and not full of GM products and chemicals.

You get what you pay for. I'd rather eat some healthy food than lots of cheap rubbish full of chemicals… Read Full Review

Heinz Cream Of Tomato Soup

“I love Heniz Cream of Tomato. ”

Written on: 15/07/2008 by CheekyNats1 (1 review written)

I love Heniz Cream of Tomato.
However; I sometimes find it nicer in a restaurant.
I buy the mug size to have everyday… Read Full Review

“I love this! ”

Written on: 16/04/2007 by kate249 (2 reviews written)

I love this!

I don't usually eat soup, as I always thought it was horrible and thin, but Heinz Tomato Soup is lovely and thick, has a great taste and is also filling and low fat. Great!!… Read Full Review

Heinz Cream Of Tomato Soup

“I don't ever eat Heinz Tomato soup, unless I have a...”

Written on: 15/03/2007 by Jason E (33 reviews written)

I don't ever eat Heinz Tomato soup, unless I have a portion of chips from the chip shop to add.
Obvioulsy I don't put all the chips in, but if you drop around 10 in the soup it's fab, the chips must have salt & vineger on to get the full effect.
My mum did this once when I was a child and I loved it, been hooked ever since.
Most people think that it is a bit strange,(to say the least) but I say don't knock what you haven't tried.
Heinz Tomato Soup is the only soup that this works on though, do… Read Full Review