Quaker Oat Granola Reviews

Quaker Oat Granola - Ask a question now

Quaker Oat Granola

“I just finished eating a bowl of the lovely Quaker Oat...”

Written on: 27/09/2009

I just finished eating a bowl of the lovely Quaker Oat Granola. But there one big problem i just broke my tooth off, going to the dentist now bye… Read Full Review

Wambam's Comment

Written on: 16/01/2013

aaaaugh, i know how u feel. I was eating a bowl and one of the oat things got lodged into the center of one of my molars when i was eating it. The second one from my incisor. Broke my tooth into 4ths, and i spat 1/4 of it out. the rest are still wobbling, and irritating but wont fall for awhile. Guess i have to get it pulled, or something now

Quaker Oat Granola

“Soooooooo yummy! I ate a whole box of Quaker Oat...”

Written on: 27/07/2009

Soooooooo yummy! I ate a whole box of Quaker Oat Granola in 1 weekend! Low fat or not...these are too yummy to eat just the tiny 50g recommended portion and therefore dangerous! Beware - buy with self control - or low fat or not - you'll get fat!!!… Read Full Review

Quaker Oat Granola

“Quaker Oat Granola tastes delicious. I don't normally...”

Written on: 05/05/2009

Quaker Oat Granola tastes delicious. I don't normally like cereals with raisins in as they normally sink to the bottom waiting to be chewed once you've drained the milk but because of the clusters, they don't sink. You get a nice mouthful, every mouthful of oats and rainsin. Beautiful… Read Full Review

“See above”

Written on: 09/03/2007 by judithdrew (1 review written)

See above… Read Full Review

Howardtheduck's Response to judithdrew's Review

Written on: 29/08/2012

I love Quaker Oat Granola too, but horror of horrors, it has disappeared from all my local shops and supermarkets!

What has happened?