Birds Eye Chicken Pies Reviews

Birds Eye Chicken Pies - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆
Birds Eye Chicken Pies

“I used to love Birds Eye Chicken Pies, we always had...”

Written on: 23/10/2008 by Maureen23A (1 review written)

I used to love Birds Eye Chicken Pies, we always had some in the freezer, if I was feeling off for some reason I could always be tempted by a Birds Eye Chicken Pie. They used to have a nice white sauce. We used to eat loads of them!

Help! Please let's get Birds Eye Chicken Pies back to having a white sauce and being as tasty as they once were!… Read Full Review

Birds Eye Chicken Pies

“Lovely pastry and filling. They are ok for the price...”

Written on: 30/04/2008 by SOUTHGATE55 (1 review written)

Lovely pastry and filling. They are ok for the price for me.
Well I certainly would purchase these pies again. Do Birds Eye have any vegetable pies? Comment me, I well recommend Birds Eye Chicken Pies… Read Full Review

Flyguy's Response to SOUTHGATE55's Review

Written on: 02/05/2008

I like these pies, a bit more chicken would be greatly appreciated though.

☆☆☆☆☆
Birds Eye Chicken Pies

“In my opinion they are very grissely, every bite that...”

Written on: 25/03/2008 by rachel billinghurst (1 review written)

In my opinion they are very grissely, every bite that was taken there was lot of hard gissle which nearly broke my tooth which put me off eating them in my experience.
From my experience of eating these pies I would not buy them again its put the family off and I do not recommend Birds Eye Chicken Pies… Read Full Review