Open Holidays Reviews

☆☆☆☆☆
Open Holidays - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“I was unlucky enough to have some dealings with the MD...”

Written on: 09/05/2007 by HK1311 (1 review written)

I was unlucky enough to have some dealings with the MD of Open Holidays a while back and he is probably the rudest man I have ever been unfortunate enough to deal with. It's a shame, given I do many bookings for a social group, we take holidays 2 or 3 times a year for groups of up to 30 people and I will never ever pass any of our hard earned cash to that man… Read Full Review

“The villa we rented with Open Holidays was...”

Written on: 23/05/2006 by fumblewinter (1 review written)

The villa we rented with Open Holidays was uninhabitable. Ants infested our beds, food, kitchen, fridge, oven. There was a dead rat in the swimming pool, and we had no hot water for two days (out of 7). We kept getting electric shocks from the washing machine. There was an uncovered well in the garden, which is not great for 4 year old children. Open Holidays offered us £300 compensation for a ruined holiday that cost us £2000… Read Full Review