Cole & Mason 505 Acrylic Pepper & Salt Mills Reviews

Cole & Mason 505 Acrylic Pepper & Salt Mills - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Cole & Mason 505 Acrylic Pepper & Salt Mills

Cole & Mason 505 Acrylic Pepper & Salt Mills

“Great grinder mechanism. My only complaint, and it is...”

Written on: 16/02/2011

Great grinder mechanism. My only complaint, and it is a big one, is that the rubber stopper in the bottom doesn't fit right and falls out. I've had to place rubber bands around the mill and under it in order to keep it from spilling peppercorns everywhere. Visually, it's pretty. The actual gring is excellent (I haven't seen a better mechanism on another), but the design of the base is bad and needs correcteed in future models… Read Full Review

Nswaus's Comment

Written on: 11/12/2013

Two years ago while my wife and I was travelling around Australia, we stoped off at a store and bought the Cole and Mason peper and salt shaker, we are Verny disappointed that the peper grinder has develloped cracks around the base working up towards the middle of the casing, if you send me email Iwill send photo, because the purchase price we paid for them this should not of happened.

“I bought my Cole and Mason Salt and Pepper grinders...”

Written on: 23/05/2006 by Clair (1 review written)

I bought my Cole and Mason Salt and Pepper grinders about six years ago and not only did they look great they were free with my Boots points. The years past and I had no problem then one day last month my pepper grinder broke (when dropped on the floor). It is only now that I don't have them anymore that I realize how great they were. They not only last a long time but the grind of the pepper in particular is of the right size and remind consistent, were as the new bits of rubbish I had bought… Read Full Review