P&O Mini Cruise, Hull to Rotterdam Reviews

From 1 review
  • Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

P&O Mini Cruise, Hull to Rotterdam - Ask a question now

“We went on a P&O Mini Cruise to Rotterdam. Rotterdam...”

Written on: 20/09/2007 by diannenkids (1 review written)

We went on a P&O Mini Cruise to Rotterdam. Rotterdam as a tourist destination is pretty pants. I found it dull and uninteresting. It has very little to offer the tourist. Much better to spend the extra time travelling to Amsterdam… Read Full Review

Black Ghost 7's Response to diannenkids's Review

Written on: 23/09/2007

I can't but not agree with this review. I'm from Holland originally and I always advise people to go to Rotterdam rather than Amsterdam when visiting Holland. Amsterdam is in many ways your typical tourist place and although the real Dutch spirit and culture is present, you'll need to look for it a bit harder than elsewhere. Take my word that Rotterdam has plenty to offer. It is a beautiful city, with great architecture that embraces that was left of the old and stylefully and gracefully combines this with modern, arty new buildings and projects. My tip, go again without the boat and get a good guide!