Orlando, Disney Animal Kingdom Reviews

Orlando, Disney Animal Kingdom - Ask a question now

“I wasn't sure what to expect on my trip to Animal...”

Written on: 28/10/2010 by Angels Sin (78 reviews written)

I wasn't sure what to expect on my trip to Animal Kingdom as I'd seen many reviews both good and bad, so I tried to go with an open mind.

As we pulled into the car park we could see the top of Expidition Everest, one of the newer roller coasters, over the tops of the trees and we started to get excited. We went in a low season at around 9.30am so there was no queue for our tickets and a quick security check before being let into the park and finding ourselves in the Oasis area. We had a… Read Full Review

“Kali River Rapids and the Dinosaur are best ride at...”

Written on: 21/06/2010 by gregsmith (2 reviews written)

Kali River Rapids and the Dinosaur are best ride at Animal Kingdom. They are combination of chills and thrills. These rides are best for all age people. We really enjoyed our stay there. It is definitively wonderful park at Disney world. Ticketswdw.com is best website where you can easily booking Animal Kingdom tickets at cheapest price online. Here you can also find great information for different Disney theme park attractions… Read Full Review

“Disney's Animal Kingdom is the newest of Disney's...”

Written on: 21/06/2006 by ascolti (16 reviews written)

Disney's Animal Kingdom is the newest of Disney's parks in Orlando, and as such it is really just finding its feet. Having said that, Disney parks are a whole ten times better than your usual theme park fodder and the attention.

To a certain degree Animal Kingdom is an attempt to steal some of the limelight and customers from Busch Gardens, Tampa, and a lot of the themes are very similar. It's a terrific park with lots to see and do. However, its sheer size should be taken into account should… Read Full Review

Mimzyjen26's Response to ascolti's Review

Written on: 04/02/2010

My brother and i loved the Dinosaur ride, although when we went about 10 years ago Expedition wasnt there. We both enjoyed a bugs life, i cannot believe they are going to change it. Animal kingdom was one of my favourites. the parks are better then the ones in the uk but i'm still a fan of legoland windsor and Paultons park is my 3 year old daughters favourite. i cannot wait to take her to Disneyworld when she is older .