Nikon 55-200 Lens Reviews

• Sharpness

Summary

What makes the Nikon 55-200 lens such a good digital SLR lens? If you have used it we want your Nikon lens review. If you are able to tell us why this lens is so good then we want to hear from you.
Nikon 55-200 Lens - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nikon 55-200 Lens

Nikon 55-200 Lens

“Good Quaility Lense AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm,...”

Written on: 06/09/2012 by BazTurner (1 review written)

I ordered the lense from Valuebasket.com the service was fantastic delivery just three days and value for money,NIKON AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm VR lense have razor sharp quality and good for low light shooting. good all rounder for entry level. BT Galley Common… Read Full Review

Nikon 55-200 Lens

“I bought this lens from PURLEY GADGETS and I did not...”

Written on: 15/11/2010

I bought this lens from PURLEY GADGETS and I did not take any notice of the bad reviews but did take notice of the good ones and I will never forget how good a service I got from Purley Gadgets. I only ordered two days before the lens came and I must say that for service you can not get better than that.
I think PURLEY GADGETS are fantastic.
J.P. McEVILLY… Read Full Review

Nikon 55-200 Lens

“many people put down this nikon 55-200 vr lens as...”

Written on: 09/07/2010 by oniko (35 reviews written)

many people put down this nikon 55-200 vr lens as cheap and not fantastically sharp for the price its great

whats the next model up the 80-200 f2.8 at 3 to 4 times the price, how many people out there blown photos up to 16 by 20in, not many

its small and light takes a common filter size, has VR on it, mostly any lose of sharpness is caused by camera shake

so if you not tripod every thing its perfect and if you want quality go to large format, because with digital you are paying for speed and… Read Full Review

Nikon 55-200 Lens

“The Nikon 55-200 lens I own is really good and have...”

Written on: 02/10/2008

The Nikon 55-200 lens I own is really good and have razor sharp quality and good for my low light shootings :)… Read Full Review