Olympus OM10 Reviews

(cancel refinement)

Showing only reviews written:

Within the last 6 months
(cancel refinement)

“OM10 - Superb 35mm SLR!”

Written on: 09/07/2017 by JJMeeker (1 review written)

I received an OM10 in 1979 when they were first released and have been using it ever since. Admittedly I have no experience of other manufacturers' product, but that's because I've never felt the need, nor desire, to do so. I cut my teeth in photography on the OM10 and currently have two, one for colour and one for monochrome. It comes set for automatic use, however purists can purchase one of the many adaptors for sale online and use it in full manual mode. I shoot in both. My original 10 has… Read Full Review