Suzuki X-90 2WD Reviews

Suzuki X-90 2WD - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Suzuki X-90 2WD

Suzuki X-90 2WD
Suzuki X-90 2WD

“I've had my Suzuki X-X90 for 2 years now and have only...”

Written on: 25/01/2008

I've had my Suzuki X-X90 for 2 years now and have only had the oil/water changed and brake pads done! I've not had any problems and recommend this car thoroughly to anyone that wants a funky little runaround. Loads more space than you'd expect and I've even got a flatpacked wadrobe from ikea home in it! (with the roof off).
I've seen lots of other cars that I've liked but I just can't give up my baby! I've got 86K on the clock and use it daily and everyone knows it's me when they see it. Buy… Read Full Review

“First off, the reason for me getting this "wierd"...”

Written on: 19/05/2006 by alvinlwh (31 reviews written)

First off, the reason for me getting this "wierd" Suzuki X-90 2WD. I just graduated and started work, so with my budget, I can only either get a "oridinary" car or this. I was really lucky to come across this mint 97 example with only 47k on the clock (in Sept 05) going for only £1995. Yes it is the less able 2WD version, but it is worth every penny.

The good point about this car is that it is a one off. I used to have a red Ford Escort and I am forever losing it in the car park. Once I even… Read Full Review