O2 XDA II Mini Reviews

• Style

O2 XDA II Mini - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for O2 XDA II Mini

O2 XDA II Mini

“I love my XDA mini and cant wait until next year when...”

Written on: 19/12/2006 by iosilver (4 reviews written)

I love my XDA mini and cant wait until next year when i can upgrade to the new version!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
O2 XDA II Mini

“Where do I start? I love the slide-out keyboard but...”

Written on: 20/09/2006 by Elbarto (1 review written)

Where do I start? I love the slide-out keyboard but that's about it. The O2 Mini XDA II s phone is only too delighted to ring someone when I just want to look at the contact. When I want to make a call, it doesn't! It's just a complete pain in the rear to use. It starts to sync with my laptop, then does nothing, for some reason I just can't figure out. I could moan on about it forever. Don't buy it, I wish I hadn't. It seems to be almost impossible to get a good phone lately… Read Full Review

Tucks007's Response to Elbarto's Review

Written on: 06/03/2007

Try learning to use it properly, and it'll be the best pda/phone you ever had! These things are a litle different to your average phone, have many different functions and applications, and therefore can't be picked up and used like any old nokia. Read the manual, and you'll learn how to dial and how not to dial your contacts! Awesome pda/ phone, especially considering it's size. I'll never return to an old style phone. And credit to O2, as well as the kit, the network is brilliant.

Elbarto's Response to Elbarto's Review

Written on: 15/03/2007

Thanks for your comment Tucks,
<br/>
<br/>Let me assure you that I am technically minded and I did read the manual. I have also worked in the design, repair & sale of technology from computer RAM to medical devices and from SM-Power Supplies to devices used by all the major Chip Manufacturers (incl. Intel) to improve their etching processes. I can program in several languages and have a very good knowledge PC&#039;s. I&#039;m am a college graduate and for the last 4 years have been running my own business selling and servicing electronic equipment from USB memory up to €42,000 grand format printers.
<br/>
<br/>Now that you know where I&#039;m coming from let me assure you that the XDA II Mini S is in my humble opinion a steaming pile of rubbish. And Windows CE is clearly not capable of fulfilling the task I expected from it (such as linking a task to someone in my address book - there is one way of linking through the calendar if I remember right but you can even see the contact details if someone doesn&#039;t have their e-mail address save in the contact details.
<br/>
<br/>The fact that I am saying all this is a sign of how honest I am - as I have an almost new XDA II Mini s for sale.
<br/>(by the way it also isn&#039;t 3G and work very poorly as a modem, and there is nothing that it can do that the Nokia E61 can&#039;t do better)

O2 XDA II Mini

“I got the O2 Mini XDA II s mobile phone for a bargain...”

Written on: 19/05/2006 by alvinlwh (31 reviews written)

I got the O2 Mini XDA II s mobile phone for a bargain price off O2's website - £49.99 @ £19/month for 12 months. There is NO way it can be had at a lower price. So that is one up for this PDA phone.

The performance of this phone is so slow, and it just freezes. Sometimes I feel like smashing it. But of course the correct solution is to hit the reset button, which is not ideal. Which brings me to the next point. After the reset, it will take about 2 minutes before it will be ready.

Features… Read Full Review