JD Wetherspoon Lodges Reviews

• Food

• Facilities

• Location

JD Wetherspoon Lodges - Ask a question now

“Well their policies saved me money. They offered a...”

Written on: 24/06/2010

Well their policies saved me money. They offered a good discount if booked via their website. Next they would not accept my debit card (only accept a credit card) to run a tab at the bar & restaurant and directly at the bar they will not run a tab and hold your card either, so I didn't get tempted to spend anymore money at Witherspoons,what great business sense the management must have. The room was OK accept the TV in my room was fixed tight to the wall facing the clothes hanging area and at… Read Full Review

“Stayed at Royal Hop Pole Inn at Tewkesbury which has...”

Written on: 14/08/2008

Stayed at Royal Hop Pole Inn at Tewkesbury which has been refurbished. All rooms are ensuite and have been furnished to a high standard.
This has unfortunately not in my opinion been supported by investment in Customer Services.
I found some of the staff were indifferent and offhand in their attitudes and approach.
I would not stay in the lodge chain again until this area was significantly improved… Read Full Review