Volkswagen Urban Fox 1.4 Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Volkswagen Urban Fox 1.4 - Ask a question now

“Better than you think it's going to be.”

Written on: 14/11/2012 by lightning (21 reviews written)

I inherited my dad's 2007 Urban Fox 1.4 and have been driving it around while I try to sell it (I already have three cars) I have owned a new Polo and a Lupo, also a Golf so am familiar with VW cars. The Fox was clearly designed as a budget car and the interior is a bit low rent, it's all hard, cheap plastic. The door panels are appalling, the interior handle is not even three sided, the underside is open so it feels cheap and flexible. However the car drives well and the gearchange is superb… Read Full Review

“1.4 engine has plenty of power. The quality is a cut...”

Written on: 21/11/2006 by Matt Hudds (1 review written)

1.4 engine has plenty of power. The quality is a cut above, especially against rivals like the Toyota Aygo and it is comfortable. The gearbox is good, direct and easy to use which makes it fun to drive. I chose the honeycomb cloth over the deckchair stripes and got it in uranium grey, which sounds dull, but looks great and doesn't show dirt. I had my Fox in 8 days! I have found my Fox to be practical, spacious and well put together. There's loads of space in the back for passengers which… Read Full Review