Computer Planet Reviews - www.computerplanet.co.uk

Computer Planet www.computerplanet.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Bit slow. closed phones in december?!?!”

Written on: 03/01/2014 by marko20 (1 review written)

I googled PC build and this company caught my eye. They seem very professional and I must admit the final product is impressive. Took quite a long time to get here but I suppose it was December. Cant understand why they shut their phone lines and live chat from about dec 15th though. I understand you want to get work out so its all hands on deck. But customer service should be one of your biggest priorities. And that's what let me down. I had a question and sent an email to get no reply… Read Full Review

Computerplanet's Response to marko20's Review

Written on: 17/02/2014

We are glad you are happy with the quality of the final product we supplied.

NVIDIA games promo had expired. Different game titles will have been sent to you on contacting customer service. Our phone lines close during the peak Christmas period so all staff can focus on production and customer service/tech support via livechat and email.

Marko20's reply to Computerplanet's Comment

Written on: 17/02/2014

I get that, but customer service is big part of a company. It's what will stop me from using a company if they have no support, even if it is during peak times.

“Two weeks after placing my order, I received an email...”

Written on: 10/03/2011

Two weeks after placing my order, I received an email saying the motherboard I selected wasn't available and that they would "upgrade" it at "no extra cost". The replacement was in fact an inferior board so I told them I didn't want it. Received an email back with no apology saying that the differences were minor. The differences were major! A week later, I received the computer with the WRONG MOTHERBOARD! So I had to send it back. Again, no apology. Finally, after waiting over a month, I have… Read Full Review

Jaydwyer2004's Comment

Written on: 18/03/2011

I found this review not helpful because... the motherboard names and details were not added, which means the review has no basis, and this user could be going simply by price, and not performance.

“”

Written on: 30/08/2009

Unfortunately I read the reviews too late and placed my order without knowing about the problems most people have had with Computer Planet. Before placing my order I read through all of the stages that my computer would go through (e.g. Sales Order, Testing Queue etc.) and was feeling confident that I would receive my order within their 7 - 9 working day delivery. I ordered my computer on Wednesday 29th July 09 and after realising that I could be waiting several weeks for a product that… Read Full Review