Lidl Low Fat Rice Pudding Reviews

Lidl Low Fat Rice Pudding - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lidl Low Fat Rice Pudding

Lidl Low Fat Rice Pudding

“My husband will only eat ambrosia creamed rice pudding...”

Written on: 19/01/2011 by deepseagirlie (10 reviews written)

My husband will only eat ambrosia creamed rice pudding and dislikes all supermarket brands. However, Lidle's own make is on par, it does not taste too sweet and artifical ( sometimes the low fat can be supplemented with artificial sweetners and taste synthetic!… Read Full Review

Lidl Low Fat Rice Pudding

“It claims on the tin to be 'Delicious Hot Or Cold',...”

Written on: 17/05/2006 by Bertie (27 reviews written)

It claims on the tin to be 'Delicious Hot Or Cold', and it is. The low fat rice pudding from Lidl is quite the tastiest rice pudding I've eaten out of a tin, and it has the advantage of being relatively low in calories at 83 per 100g. That's on a par with ordinary baked beans. Normally, in products like this, low calories can equal low taste, but not in this case.

I'm unsure of the manufacturer; the only name I can see is 'Biffinet' and that is in 3/16" high letters at the bottom right-hand… Read Full Review

244306_M329829's Response to Bertie's Review

Written on: 31/05/2006

How fitting, asssuming that this person must be enjoying her senior days; maybe you should try some salad. Too funny!

Lewist's Response to Bertie's Review

Written on: 21/10/2006

I must try this. I have tunnel vision in Lidl - there are certain things I buy there, and I go elsewhere for others. I was convinced I had sussed out the best value items; the jams and honey, the fruit and veg, the coffee, the German beer and the chocolate, which I try to avoid, but perhaps I have to slow down and consider more of the range. Thanks, Bertie!

Bertie's Response to Bertie's Review

Written on: 31/05/2006

m329829........I think you meant that comment to go somewhere else as I can't see it pertaining to the review.