Jordans Natural Wheat Bran Reviews

Jordans Natural Wheat Bran - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jordans Natural Wheat Bran

Jordans Natural Wheat Bran

“I started using this product just for a couple of days...”

Written on: 02/08/2008 by chinieyes77 (1 review written)

I started using this product just for a couple of days I had it with cereal and I can tell you it works, within minutes you had to go so it really loosen up your bowels.

Jordans Natural Wheat Bran

“I would never have believed that the addition of...”

Written on: 17/05/2006 by Bertie (27 reviews written)

I would never have believed that the addition of Jordans Natural Wheat Bran to my food would have had such a profound effect on my inner health.

I say "addition", as even mixing it with milk does not exactly produce a gourmet meal, and it is really intended to be mixed with other foods.

I add it to mashed potatoes and mashed swede and any naturally soggy tinned fruit. One of my favourite 'afters' is two tablespoons full of the bran mashed up with a banana and topped with yoghurt. This makes… Read Full Review

392067_Mccormickj's Response to Bertie's Review

Written on: 14/08/2008

I found this review helpful because I take Jordans Natural Wheat Bran every morning and agree with bertie's comments.