Aigo A208 Reviews

Width: 9 cm
Depth: 1.9 cm
Weight: 40 g

Aigo A208

“I have had this Aigo at least 3-years. I love it 2...”

Written on: 04/04/2011

I have had this Aigo at least 3-years. I love it 2 bits and wouldn't part with it. It's a great MP3 player with excellent sound. The Flash drive is also brill for storage of Data, Animations and almost anything. Also I have a lot of fun with the self contained microphone recording my friends when they are talking, they have no idea I am doing this till I play it.
So a BIG YES from me. I have only come looking for a site for the (Aigo ~ A208 ~ 2GB) which mine is as I have lost the top and am… Read Full Review

Aigo A208

“The Aigo A208 is a good MP3 player,provides good sound...”

Written on: 01/02/2008

The Aigo A208 is a good MP3 player,provides good sound but Only DISADVANTAGE is that it sucks up battery very fast, really very fast… Read Full Review

Aigo A208

“£40 from Argos,the Aigo A208 is a really good little...”

Written on: 13/05/2006 by Yam Graham (5 reviews written)

£40 from Argos,the Aigo A208 is a really good little player. Just drag & drop your files via XP. No other software required… Read Full Review

Yam Graham's Response to Yam Graham's Review

Written on: 05/11/2006

Although I've got a 20Gb MP3 player for home, I still use the Aigo A208 MP3 player. It has never once played up. Brilliant for the money!