Peugeot Partner Combi 1.9 diesel Reviews

• Reliability

Peugeot Partner Combi 1.9 diesel - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Peugeot Partner Combi 1.9 diesel

Peugeot Partner Combi 1.9 diesel

“I can't say this Peugeot Partner Combi 1.9 diesel is...”

Written on: 15/09/2009

I can't say this Peugeot Partner Combi 1.9 diesel is really reliable as, to be fair, it has broken down more often than my old mk11 Cortina!
However, it is practical, spacious and relatively economical.
One point I would mention is that I have now started to tow a caravan with it - a very small 650kg Caravelair. The weight to vehicle ratio is no problem but as a towing vehicle it certainly would not be recommended. I am restricting myself to holidays within a limit of 100km in flat areas as… Read Full Review

“ To many breakdowns The performance is very bad. The...”

Written on: 07/09/2009

To many breakdowns The performance is very bad. The Peugeot Partner Combi 1.9 diesel is really the worst car i ever drove… Read Full Review

“I have had my Peugeot partner combie since March 2003,...”

Written on: 29/11/2008 by Glow W (1 review written)

I have had my Peugeot partner combie since March 2003, it was one year old when I bought it and it has proved very good value for money.
We have been up and down the country and it has never let us down. We even went to Spain for a month and it was marvelous.
I would recommend this type of car to anyone, it is especially for families… Read Full Review

“The Peugeot Partner Combi is a sensible small family...”

Written on: 10/07/2007 by KEN WILKINSON (2 reviews written)

The Peugeot Partner Combi is a sensible small family car, not flashy, gives good value for money, lots of torque from the very frugal diesel. A car for people who need it to earn them a living and a day out at the weekend. What does it matter about looks, most of todays cars will be in the scrap yards in less than ten years anyway… Read Full Review

“Somewhat dubious about buying this vehicle after 6 yrs...”

Written on: 19/03/2007 by marloglen (1 review written)

Somewhat dubious about buying this vehicle after 6 yrs with Vectra 2 litre (used as tow car) sold the old caravan and while looking for replacement c/van, Vectra failed MOT, costly, unable to afford another c/van and tow car, and as old age creeping closer we decided on a change of transport. The Partner was on offer at an affordable price, different to what we were used to but decided to go for it. Not sorry, in the 9 months we have had it it has proved a very versatile vehicle, once you get… Read Full Review

“Superb vehicle huge boot , drop the seats and you have...”

Written on: 12/05/2006 by jayhunter (8 reviews written)

Superb vehicle huge boot , drop the seats and you have what is pretty much a van huge load capacity compared to any other standard estate car, 600 kilos load capacity, ample space for 3 adults in rear. Massive amounts of grunt from the 1.9 diesel engine (not fast but powerful).
Towing is a breeze due to the Peugeot Partner Combi high power output of the excellent diesel engine, adjustable front lights so you wont dazzle other drivers when carrying heavy loads or towing a heavy load.
Power… Read Full Review