Qualcast Easi-Trak 32 Reviews

From 1 review

Qualcast Easi-Trak 32 - Ask a question now

Qualcast Easi-Trak 32

“I have actually just borrowed one of these Qualcast...”

Written on: 10/05/2006 by Andy Ferguson (3 reviews written)

I have actually just borrowed one of these Qualcast Easi-Trak 32 from my friend. Having bought 3 mowers in the past three years that were all roughly the same price as this and that were all useless - I have been amazed by this model. It is extremely light and the handle folds down easily which made putting it into the car very easy indeed. This was the first cut for my new turf and, owing to fairly vigorous watering and the recent warm weather, it had become fairly long (approx 10cm). I… Read Full Review

281551_Dixxy's Response to Andy Ferguson's Review

Written on: 11/03/2007

I have just purchased a Qualcast Easitrak 32 lawn mower for £79.99, so it may be different from the model reviewed. I do not have the mower now, as I used it and was disgusted with the quality of engineering I found. Admittedly the grass was damp, but not long - 10 to 15 cm. The grass collector failed to clear the grass efficiently, and I was constantly stopping and removing the blockage in the chute between the cutter area and the collector box. The motor sounded as if it was on its last legs. Externally it was easy to clean, but the business end - the cutter area - was full of nooks and crannies to harbour grass. On the plus side, Homebase refunded my money.