Omniwash SEI 2P/s Reviews

Omniwash SEI 2P/s - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Omniwash SEI 2P/s

Omniwash SEI 2P/s

“ALL GOOD”

Written on: 27/01/2014 by ArnoldCare (1 review written)

Purchased and installed in December and all good, certainly better than our old Winterhalter which was passed it shelf life. Omniwash engineers were a treat as was the lady who sold us the machine. Would buy again if we buy another home… Read Full Review

“Great Service”

Written on: 12/01/2014

we are now have 4 of these machine sin our various sites and they are great workhorses, only ever had one breakdowna dn that was due to a temp blocking a pump, which Omniwash charged us for, not happy but was explained that its not a machien fault so in future the staff have been told repairs are out of their tips, since then no problems. New site opeing in a few months and we will be buying again… Read Full Review

“lasted 2 months, pointless warranty, rude staff”

Written on: 11/11/2013

Had to pay £120 for an engineer's visit when it stopped heating the water after 2 months. Told that we weren't salting our water softener properly and that it required descaling for a further cost of £280. Previous Omniwash machine had, however, lasted 5 years with same weekly salting routine. Staff were sensitive and rude… Read Full Review

“What is the point of a warranty ”

Written on: 23/09/2013

Called omniwash on several occasions to repair which was under warranty. £180 for an engineer. What a rip off but fine, not that I have a choice. Paid them twice to come out and today called them again and told them the pump was knackered. Told me their not going to send an engineer out because previously I haven't been keeping the machine in a good condition and was a breach of contract. I told them it was still under a year old and within warranty. Their reply..... Tough *Bleep*. What on… Read Full Review

Chinatown.glasgowltd's Comment

Written on: 23/10/2013

Additional, i would like to appologise to omniwash who have just called saying i have put up an unfair and unfactual report. i apologize to all readers how have read this and have misunderstood the contents of the post as i admit i was not 100% accurate with as it was my first review and i did do it under the conditions i was very angry having spoken just after with omniwash customer service. in many ways omniwash did satisfy my needs and that my frustration came when it broke down in a very busy day and wasnt able to rectify the problem.
i appologise to all readers and omniwash who might have been given trouble from this review and all i can say is omniwash is a good product given it is my second machine. all i can say is, i'm just baffled as to why my old machine lasted 5 years and and this one is lasting less than 1, im just baffled since its still the same person and the same conditions im using it in .

anyways, to reiterate i appologise for my misleading post from before and if i could remove it i would. but this website doesnt have an option to do that.
i will send an email to the website to have this removed.
in the mean time thank you to all readers for reading this and hopefully if should clarify the misunderstanding to all those wishing to by products from omniwash.

“Truly honestly terrible!”

Written on: 12/09/2013

The MD hasn't a clue about service even seems inhuman! This company will only succeed upon the MDs departure! Do not use them! Go elsewhere honestly truly they are absolutely terrible people. Not sure if they even sleep at night!… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/09/2013

Shame you have only written one side of the story! We have sold thousands of machines (not to you as you inherited your one) and no issues.... but you cannot expect to be charged for 1 hours work on a 3 hour job when your own staff have broekn parts on the machien and then make claims that you are being ripped off! we also will not deal with customers who are rude and abusive to staff.... hence why you were put through to a director who you then Dared to meet you face to face" and you wonder why we will not deal with you! Speak to trading standard they will tell you that they dont know who we are because we have never had complaints made against us. Yet you claim we are terrible and not human!!

Written on: 15/09/2013

Liars as well / look at other reviews about omniwash the Director is a bully if you respond to this that's up to you. However I will insure that the other people effected by the bully technique and oh dear we don't have any parts on the van and that will mean another call out charge wrote their reviews - and do you know what I've found some more equally hacked off people. The director takes great pleasure in winding people up oh and I've never met him face to face, but would truly relish it!

Written on: 15/09/2013

Again this is inaccurate.
1. We dont charge a callout for reattending site if the parts are not on the van
2. We dont lie
3. In more than 98% of service visits the machine is fixed first time so it seems you are not talking about us.
4. If you would like to send us your details i have no issue in meeting you face to face to discuss your claims

Without prejudice

Dear Omniwash

It appears that I must be wrong with the charging policy you have? I am guessing that all the other customers have also been wrong too? Please forgive me for any misunderstanding. You have been fortunate to sell so many machines to so many lrestraunteurs and caterers in and around London.

I believe you have my details as you sent a personal email to me with some rather interesting content that I have saved.

Re email. There is only one other shareholder in the company and that person is fully aware of your business practices as are my management team.

I wish you luck in your business endeavours. Perhaps a customer service course is in order?

“applaing customer service - rude and arrogant”

Written on: 15/08/2013

beware if you buy from this company - the customer service is truly shocking. The Managing Director is very rude and arrogant. if something goes wrong with your machine they offer you an engineers visit for £180!!!! if you use your own engineer they will not help or support you be warned… Read Full Review

Written on: 12/09/2013

I totally agree we need to find more people to owst this evil company

Written on: 15/09/2013

Hi No idea who you are or why you think we are evil!! however if you would like to send us details we would be more than happy to look into it for you.

Written on: 15/09/2013

If you require an engineer and the machine is out of warranty then all manufacturers will make a charge for an engineer to attend. The price will depend on what is wrong. Sadly in todays economic world where products are sold at highly competitive prices with little margin free repairs and labour are no longer an option once a machine is out of warranty> That does not make us arrogant. With regards to help your own engineer(s) we are more than happy to if they are a recognised commercial catering engineer.

“This Omniwash SEI 2P/s dish washer has been in...”

Written on: 09/05/2006 by Stu Wright (2 reviews written)

This Omniwash SEI 2P/s dish washer has been in constant use and I have never had a dot of trouble with it. I have paid this much previously for an under counter model which broke down after 3 months… Read Full Review