Renault Clio 1.2 Initiale Reviews

Renault Clio 1.2 Initiale - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Renault Clio 1.2 Initiale

Renault Clio 1.2 Initiale
Renault Clio 1.2 Initiale

“I have a Clio Initiale 2004 and since we got the car...”

Written on: 09/02/2006 by lordmiller (1 review written)

I have a Clio Initiale 2004 and since we got the car it has broke down 3 times sometimes. The dashboard lights go on sometimes don't and it just won't start also Renault says is a key problem also with the alarm but nothing they can do about it. It is a very nice looking car but the electrical problems are driving me crazy. It is not a car I would recommend specially for the electrical problems after sometime the previous versions were better… Read Full Review

Magic Bryan's Response to lordmiller's Review

Written on: 09/05/2006

Er, this section is for 2.0 16v not special edition dynamiques with half the power, the 3/10 for performance is rather out of place. I'd ignore this review if you're looking at a Renaultsport.