Braun Silk & Soft Body Shave Reviews

Media Gallery for Braun Silk & Soft Body Shave

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Braun Silk & Soft Body Shave

“Great for dry-shaving your underarms. ”

Written on: 13/02/2008

Great for dry-shaving your underarms.
With the Silk & Soft Body Shave, it takes more time to shave my legs than with a razor in the shower, but when i do - to touch up a spot I might have missed - they come out nice and smooth, no razor blade nicks.
Also, the snap-on trim guide works well for those 'long hairs' that you just want to shorten, not shave off completely.

Braun Silk & Soft Body Shave

“Braun Silk & Soft Body Shave works well on legs and...”

Written on: 12/06/2006 by Moochly (11 reviews written)

Braun Silk & Soft Body Shave works well on legs and bikini line.

I shaved my legs with a wet razor the morning I bought this shaver, and I used it for the first time that same evening, and my legs ended up smoother than after the wet shave.

You do have to hold it at an angle to make sure the hairs go through the little holes, but once I got the hang of it, it was easy and effective… Read Full Review