Braun Silk & Soft Body Shave Reviews

Media Gallery for Braun Silk & Soft Body Shave

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Braun Silk & Soft Body Shave

“I have never used a ladyshaver before so I don't know...”

Written on: 08/03/2007 by psychicpussy (1 review written)

I have never used a ladyshaver before so I don't know how this compares with other models, but I chose what I thought would be a good quality model, and I have been very disappointed with the result, mainly the fact that it is very slow, and also a bit noisy, it also does not give a very close shave but this would not matter so much if it wasn't so slow to do in the first place. It also is probably the most expensive model of ladyshaver too… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Braun Silk & Soft Body Shave

“If I took a pair of blunt scissors and randomly...”

Written on: 09/05/2006 by kd1982uk (5 reviews written)

If I took a pair of blunt scissors and randomly snipped the air five inches in front of my legs, I would still manage to trim more hairs than the Braun Silk & Soft Body shave! If you plan on spending less than two hours shaving your legs, then do not buy this product!… Read Full Review