Puerto Plata, Viva Wyndham Reviews

Puerto Plata, Viva Wyndham - Ask a question now

“My husband and I arrived at Viva Wyndham, Peurto...”

Written on: 08/02/2009 by alykroes123 (1 review written)

My husband and I arrived at Viva Wyndham, Peurto Plata, on a thurs I believe the resort looked very nice and the gardens were stunning. A young man brought our bags up and stood at the door with his hand up waiting for a tip. We had reserved a king sized bed and found that our room had 2 doubles. Both beds were in really bad shape, so much so that me and my husband could not sleep in the same bed, because they collasped to the middle. We were on the third floor and we loved the view of the… Read Full Review

“This was my first time to the Dominican Republic, and...”

Written on: 08/05/2006 by loui5e (1 review written)

This was my first time to the Dominican Republic, and I am ready to go back!! I went with a friend and we had the BEST time. Most of it was due to the staff at the Viva Wyndham hotel. The animation team (entertainment) and the watersports team were exceptional! The food was much better than I expected in an all inclusive hotel (the quality was very good), as were the rooms and facilities. I was sold the ticket as a 3 star, but the hotel website said 4 star. I personally would say it's well… Read Full Review

Tateylou's Response to loui5e's Review

Written on: 20/05/2006

I agree. The resort is very clean and attractive. All the staff from the top to the maids/gardeners etc greet you with a sunny "hola!". One of our most memorable holidays ever.