Twinings Vanilla & Coconut Reviews

From 1 review

Twinings Vanilla & Coconut - Ask a question now

Twinings Vanilla & Coconut

“Twinings Vanilla & Coconut tea combines two of my...”

Written on: 03/05/2006 by Mr Nat Lake (6 reviews written)

Twinings Vanilla & Coconut tea combines two of my favourite flavours in my favourite drink - tea. What could be wrong with that? Well first of all is the price - not cheap. Secondly, when you open the box, each tea bag is wrapped individually - a bit of a waste I think. Thirdly, the flavour is a little too delicate for my liking. I now always leave the tea bag in for the full duration of the mug, and use as little milk as possible. It needs milk to complete that cosy circle of tea, vanilla… Read Full Review

Helen Of Troy's Response to Mr Nat Lake's Review

Written on: 05/11/2006

I tried this some time ago, and after reading your review, it reminded me how nice it was, so I set out to buy some. They did one in After Dinner Mint too you may remember? Anyway, I have looked in Tesco and Sainsburys, and I cannot find it! Does anyone know if they still make this, or was it discontinued?

309025_Louijay's Response to Mr Nat Lake's Review

Written on: 04/09/2007

Where can I get coconut tea? Can anyone help me? I've search nearly all web sites now!