Nokia N93 Reviews

Design: Mobile
Digital Camera: 20x Zoom 3.2 Megapixels Digital Camera
Display
Display Size: 320 x 240
Screen Type: 262K Colors (TFT)
Memory
Standby Time: 240 Hours
Other Features
Messaging Formats: SMSMMSPOP3SMTPIMAP4EMS
Data Formats: J2MEWAP 2.0HTMLXHTMLMIDP2
Phone Features: Automatic RedialCaller line identifierIcon caller IDIntegrated speakerphonePhoto caller IDPredictive text inputSpeed dialVoice dialingVibrating Alert
Organizer Features: CalendarPersonal Information Management
Other Features: External displayPC synchronizationPush to Talk
Applications: CalculatorJAVA ApplicationsJAVA gamesRSS Feeds
Multimedia Features: Digital TV playbackDirect photo printing through PictBridgeMP3 playerMP3 ringtonesMPEG4 video playbackVideo CaptureVoice recorderPolyphonic ringtonesFM Radio
Other
Height: 11.8 cm
Width: 2.19 in.
Depth: 2.79 cm
Weight: 2.88 kg
Included Accessories: Travel ChargerUser ManualHeadsetSoftware CDMiniSD CardArm Strap

Nokia N93

“great design, and does what it says on the Box i like...”

Written on: 19/09/2010 by themaninthevan2001 (121 reviews written)

great design, and does what it says on the Box i like it, it's not a Bad Mobile, i love the features but with all phones it gets out of date very easy if you need a Mobile that takes pictures and videos this will do it, it's not expensive anymore… Read Full Review

Nokia N93

“My Nokia N93 has served me well but I wouldn't have...”

Written on: 28/08/2007 by barryboxall (1 review written)

My Nokia N93 has served me well but I wouldn't have another one… Read Full Review

Nokia N93

“Nokia need to go away and think about the N range. I...”

Written on: 02/04/2007 by Wlord (7 reviews written)

Nokia need to go away and think about the N range. I was warned before I got this by a few people and as usual I knew better! Well I didn't this time and feel really let down. Phone is now a back up that I take on holiday as a video camera. I'm back to me old 8800.

Other than being massive, (needed for the screen), the operating system is flawed and almost every time I use it, it freezes and requires the battery to be removed.

THEY, should not have put this on the market and I, should have… Read Full Review

Nokia N93

“An amazing phone but very expensive”

Written on: 19/12/2006 by mindspace (13 reviews written)

An amazing phone but very expensive… Read Full Review

Nokia N93

“This Nokia N93 phone is the business. I have had this...”

Written on: 13/09/2006 by dotvik (1 review written)

This Nokia N93 phone is the business. I have had this phone for about three weeks and still playing around with it. The only minor complaints I have is the size of the handset, if any one tried to mug you for it, you could quite easily beat them to death with it. Also Nokia's menu system, the menus are not exactly intuitive and take some getting used to (I changed from a Sony).
The phone is fairly easy to figure out with a bit of patience and I have been able to change everything I wanted to… Read Full Review

Themaninthevan2001's Response to dotvik's Review

Written on: 13/03/2007

yeh your right ive just got this phone on contract and the amount of features is sooooo good, the screen looks like HD and already with 128mb memory card comes in the box and the pictures are great never seen such a feature packed phone in my life and already the N95 is coming out - OMG bean me up scotty LOL