Citrus Travel Reviews - www.citrustravel.co.uk

Citrus Travel www.citrustravel.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Excellent personal service and organisation”

Written on: 24/02/2014 by jillselwood (1 review written)

We found Citrus Travel while looking for safaris in Kenya and can totally recommend them. He took great trouble to find the right safari for the four of us at different camps and lodges at an excellent price. When we booked a family safari to Kenya a year ago through him we suddenly had to change it because of concerns with rioting at the Kenyan elections and he arranged a completely different safari for us in Tanzania without hesitation. We are now about to ask him to arrange another safari… Read Full Review

“Kenya Safari Package”

Written on: 12/01/2012 by PhilandKim (1 review written)

Having surfed the web for many hours looking for a safari holiday that wouldn't break the bank but wasn't The Costa in Kenya i came across Citrus Travel and ended up dealing with a chap called Steve Ody. I explained what i wanted to do and Steve, with his personal African experience, came back with a superb package that met all of my requirements. He arranged the to and fro flights from the u.k. I didn't want to be rattled around in 4x4 getting to and from the safari areas wasting time that… Read Full Review

“Steve Ody is superb. He cares about his customers and...”

Written on: 10/03/2011

Steve Ody is superb. He cares about his customers and treats them how they should be treated. Having travlled using Citrus Travel in the past I m very glad I have trips boked in the future with hem a I know everything will work as it should.

incientally, there is no Alice at Citrus Travel - the review earlier isabout a totally different company… Read Full Review

“The agents at Citrus Travel are knowledgeable,...”

Written on: 02/05/2006 by BELTANEFIRE5 (12 reviews written)

The agents at Citrus Travel are knowledgeable, efficient and friendly, and they personally involved with their clients searching out the best deals, and despite many updates and alterations I had to make, they never once made me feel as though I was being a pain.

My holiday really did begin with Citrus, and I can now book without fear of any of the gremlins or catches that so often appear on travel programmes… Read Full Review

Aermacchi's Response to BELTANEFIRE5's Review

Written on: 10/11/2010

It sounds as though this review has been written by Citrus Travel themselves. Not only does the content of the review make me think this, but also because the "brilliant experience" denoted in the review is totally at odds with the "DREADFUL EXPERIENCE MY PARTNER AND I HAD WITH CITRUS TRAVEL".

Steveody's Response to BELTANEFIRE5's Review

Written on: 19/09/2011

Dear Aermacchi
The review is absolutely genuine. I would guess that your terrible experience was with a company called Citrus Holidays. There seems to be a lot of negative feedback about them that is being blamed on me. Citrus Travel is a small independent agency, that relies on delivering an excellent standard of service. I am sorry you had a bad experience with Citrus Holidays.
Steve Ody